Subscribe to our Newsletter!
For More Information visit our sister site, www.marvthoms.com
TEN WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR
SENSE OF COMMUNITY
- Wander around in your natural territory.
- Learn, remember, and use names.
- Establish regular ritual gatherings.
- Create or search out and attend celebrations.
- Play together.
- The Principle of Seven - keep showing up. After approximately seven appearances, you will be considered a regular.
- Treat every person you meet with warmth, graciousness, and openness. Welcome every person you meet as an important person.
- Hang out with folks who share your values and interests.
- Join or start a coterie - a small group of people who all know each other and agree to meet regularly to give each other support.
- Participate. Get involved in the activities of your community. Take leadership responsibility to get things started.